Having a long, relaxed bath at the end of a stressful day can be one of life’s many pleasures. A bath can be a reflection of your taste and style. A ‘bathroom’ would simply be a ‘room’ without a bath. Here are some baths to inspire you for your home.
Simple, yet elegant.
- Relax and unwind in this modern, yet classic, white ceramic bath.
- “Built in bathtubs are boring.” WRONG! This white built in bathtub screams simplicity and elegance.
- Go back in the ages with this beautiful ball and claw bathtub.
The Colour Pops:
Add some fun to your bathroom.
- Feel like a mermaid in this turquoise tub.
- Pink lovers unite! This classic tub with a twist would be welcomed by Elle Woods.
- Black (although not technically a colour), adds a hint of drama to this black and white bathroom.
The Oh-so-Opulent Baths:
Fit for Royalty. i.e You.
- Lie back and imagine that you are under a magnificent waterfall, in this bathtub.
- Imagine being able to take a bath in a hammock. Well now you can! This beautiful bathtub is suspended, allowing you to relax and unwind.
- A vividly gold bathtub… Gatsby would definitely approve of this.