Some people may think that hiring an Interior Designer is only for the rich and famous. Turns out, this is not the truth! We as Interior Designers are able to work within the client’s means. Meaning that Interior Design is accessible to those within a range of budgets. Kirsty Badenhorst Interiors has done projects and contracts from a couple thousand rand through to millions. No project is too small or too large for us.
But now, onto the reasons why hiring an interior designer is not a luxury but more a necessity if you are about to undergo renovations or need a little sprucing in a room in your home.
Reason number one:
- Designers are often able to save you money.
- We are knowledgeable about design and can save you money wasted on simple mistakes. Buying the right amount of paint, wallpaper or other materials will benefit you and your budget.
- Having years of experience we know how to use items that you may feel won’t work, we find interesting and creative ways to turn them into features in the room.
- We can also advise you on costs and budgets and whether they are realistic and placed in the right areas.
- Sometimes it can be confusing as to where the budgets should be placed and guidance in those area is so important.
- Let’s face it. Life is busy. Many working professionals do not have time to be running around sourcing suppliers, materials, furniture, etc. This is what we do and we do it well.
- We find the best finishes and products suited to you, your budget and your space.
- Thereafter we can come to you with the samples and all you need to do is choose.
- Doing it yourself may cause unforeseen expenses.
- We as designers are familiar with the design process and can foresee all the expenses a project may require.
- We ensure that you will stay within your budget.
Projects need management.
- There are so many aspects of a design project – no matter how big or small.
- New builds or decorating require a lot of different services. We take care of all of these.
- Dealing with suppliers, time management, budget management, follow ups, and designing are just a few of the tasks we will manage.
- We take care of the site meetings and deal with the project schedules.
Beauty in Design.
- We are design minded and orientated. So basically, we know what looks good, and what does not.
- Some may struggle for hours on end deciding what to pair with what. However, this comes naturally for designers.
- Your space is guaranteed to end up looking well designed and beautiful.
- Not only does the space need to look beautiful it also needs to be functional, this is a very important aspect of our work.
- We focus on spacial planning and function in a room and then thereafter we make the space timeless.
Concerned about space?
- Interior Designers are trained to design spaces that are functional.
- We know the best spot to place things, in order for the space to be spacious and flowing.
- We make the best use of the space provided to us.
- Most designers are born problem solvers.
- Not enough space?
- Not enough light?
- Hazardous environment? No problem!
- Us as Interior Designers will come up with the best solutions to combat a problem.
- As Interior Designers, we are able to see the whole picture.
- Meaning that we are able to create spaces that flow seamlessly together.
Increased Property Value.
- Having a functional, well designed space will help increase the value of your property if you ever wish to sell.
- Buyers are looking to find their perfect home.
- Having a well designed space will make your property look ten times more appealing!
Care about the environment?
- We are able to provide you with a space that is as eco-friendly and energy efficient as possible.
- We are up to date with the latest energy saving methods, meaning that you can give back to the environment.